Certified, sworn translations?

Some translations of documents (like birth certificates, certificates of marriage, educational qualifications, driving licences) need a formal authentication (“stamp”) by the translator to be presented at the authorities.

I currently do not offer the translation of such documents.

If you need such a translation of your document (“beglaubigte Übersetzung”) [“sworn translation”/”certified translation”/”official translation”], please ask a “beeidigter Übersetzer” [“sworn/cerfified/official translator”] who offer such authentication.

What I can assure you is that all my translations meet the same standards and quality as those formally authenticated translations, as every good translation has to be true to the original text (see “Quality”).